Around 90 Million Americans have it. The numbers are extremely high in other parts of the world as well which is causing great concerns in the medical profession.
The biggest problem is in a lot of cases there are very few or no symptoms. In the early stage you may feel an ache or pain in the upper right chest/back area and on occasion feel bloated.
Can fatty liver disease go away?
Having stage one simple means the liver retains some fat. A person with stage 1 may continue leading a normal life by simply changing some aspects of their diet. As you are probably aware liver disease is far more prevalent in people who are overweight or have diabetes.
Can a fatty liver heal itself?
The liver is the only organ in our bodies that can repair itself providing you change your lifestyle and start eating healthily.
BEWARE. Not doing anything will lead to more serious problems later down the line. Surely, it’s much better to do something now than wait?
How serious is a fatty liver?
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) means abnormal amounts of fat within the liver. If this stage of the disease is not detected or TREATED PROPERLY it will start to scare the liver tissue and eventually cirrhosis will be the issue.
With cirrhosis there are additional complications such as Liver Cancer, Gastrointestinal Bleeding and Liver Failure.
Every organ works in conjunction with each other so if a major organ is struggling then it will have a knock-on effect with the other organs which makes the whole situation that more serious.
If you’re serious about removing fat from your liver and reducing your risk of cirrhosis and other serious hepatic diseases then it makes sense to follow a proven method that has worked for thousands of other sufferers.
How can I remove fat from my liver?
- Stop drinking alcohol.
- Stop eating anything with high fructose corn syrup in it.
- Reduce starch.
- Move More. Exercise of any kind will not only make you healthier it will over time remove excess fat.
- Use the Correct Supplements.
- Eat some or all the following foods.
1. Garlic. It contains high amounts of selenium and allicin, both very good for cleansing the liver.
2. Tumeric. It assists liver enzymes to help flush the liver.
3. Cruciferous Vegetables. Like Broccoli and Cauliflower. Most dark leaf greens have antioxidants that help the liver and digestive system.
4. Walnuts. These help the liver detoxify ammonia.
5. Avacardo. Excellent for cleansing harmful toxins.
There are a whole host of other supper foods that will not only help to rejuvenate the liver but will make you feel healthier. These foods will go a long way in helping other parts of the body function better.
Who would have thought that Apple Cider Vinegar would assist digestion.
It is extremely difficult to change eating habits and to exercise if you don’t want to. Stepping out of your comfort zone is not something that we as humans are accustomed to, which is why many diseases and conditions steadily get worst over time.